The MPC Clothing Center is open for their 2022-23 season
Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. till 2:00 p.m.!
Now accepting clean fall and winter clothing and household items.
The Clothing Center is requesting that until further notice, please hold any future donations until mid-January.
Please see about donations below.
We, at the Clothing Center, are committed to providing a pleasant shopping experience for our valued customers while maintaining a safe and healthy environment. Therefore, we will continue to follow these protocols:
1. Masks are optional for those vaccinated.
2. Practice social distancing
3. Fitting rooms will be CLOSED
ABOUT MPC CLOTHING CENTER
Enter the church through the doors under the portico, go down the stairs (or use our elevator, push B), go through the door, make a left and you’re in the Clothing Center of Morrisville Presbyterian Church. Open on Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., you will always find a warm welcome from one of the Clothing Center staff; who are always ready to assist you.
All clothing and merchandise are donated with the profits given to charitable agencies/organizations both local and global. You never know what you will find, the merchandise changes weekly and is set up seasonally. The prices are fair and we have weekly sales and specials. This little jewel of a shop tucked away in the MPC basement sells top quality and brand name clothing (including outerwear and activewear) and accessories for women, men, teens, children and infants; along with jewelry, shoes, books, household goods including small appliances, lamps, decorative pillows, dishes, glassware and linens.
Never pay full price for your family’s clothing or home merchandise, come shop at our Clothing Center and you will always leave with great items and money in your pocket!
1. We are accepting clean, gently used fall and winter clothes, household items, and any other treasures you wish to donate.
2. NO spring or summer clothing will be accepted; we do not have the space to store off-season wear. Also, we do not accept school textbooks, college SAT practice books, or encyclopedias.
3. All donated items (housewares, linens, glass, china, etc.) must be washed and clean.
DONATION DROP-OFF DAYS/TIMES
Donations may be dropped off at any time, except Wednesdays, when the church is open. Please place all donations in the bin downstairs by the elevator.
Please do not leave items outside by the church doors!!! We appreciate your cooperation, thank you!